Blog History Escapes Portfolio Chat
Tuesday, June 01, 2010 @ 2:25 PM
☮ ❤ JONAS!

Time flies... -seriously-
Term 2 just ended and its June holiday now!
I can't believe that i'll be taking chinese o'lvl next term and i'm totally unprepared at all.
okay, writing all these is making me so stressed up.

Well, i'm currently obsessed with the show GLEE(:
i got hooked after watching the first episode, it's super NICE!
i like musicals now, hee
After like 1 month, i finally finished watching all the episode, yay:D
and now channel 5 is gonna show Glee on 9June or whatever
I GONNA WATCH IT AGAIN, I DONT CARE! :))

June holidays are boring, all i can do is to slack at home or go for CCA
my life is just so 'wonderful'
i've been watching movies online these few days and i really liked them a lot!
like New Moon, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Fame, and Harry potter, LOLXD
and i'm currently watching The Bounty Hunter, kinda of a comedy movie i think?

Off i goooooooooo to watch my movie:DD