Blog History Escapes Portfolio Chat
Tuesday, December 29, 2009 @ 10:13 PM
☮ ❤ JONAS!

YAY!
I finally completed my math homework after so long,
and I've to admit that I really did nothing during the holidays,
so i'm really dead!
seriously I haven't complete my english compre, 2 chinese compo, news reflection and geog.
OMG! D:
I MUST to complete those by THIS WEEK no matter what!!!
URGH, man this sucks!

Tmr is the last band practice of the YEAR! -finally- :D

What I've to do tmr:
1) edit my ss homework
2) complete geog
3) start a little on chinese compo

Is it too much???
I can only start doing them @ 3pm, plus i'm slow at doing my homework -.-
yeah sadly i have to:(
otherwise i would never complete them...

Boys like Girls is coming to SG next year (28jan) for tour!!!!!
OMGGG!
But the tickets are so expensive---> $80 plus D:
in addition, its on a school night.
so i doubt i'm going :(((((((
ARGHHHH, BLG ROCK!!!!!