Monday, December 22, 2008 @ 10:27 PM
☮ ❤ JONAS!
YAY!
Christmas is coming...
HOHOHO...
So excited!
My dad told me that we'll be having a party at my aunt place.
woohoo..
PRESENTS???
ARGH!
i must finish my homework before Christmas
I must TRY!
haha...
Have been slacking for so LONG!!!
Always play,use com,blahblahblah...
This Saturday actually got band, but i nt going
coz i attending a wedding at noon.
MUAHHAAAA...
can
skip dont go for band and also
can eat delicious FOOD!
Then the next day, got this concert
which Sec 1 had to attend.
Plus you got to pay $$$ like about $10??? i tink la
WHAT!!!!
waste of my money!
I wanna watch movie one leh.
I wanna watch twilight!
I wanna watch Bolt!
I wanna watch Angus,thoging and snogging *watever it is*
I wanna watch Yes Man!
I wanna watch Wild Child, but sadly not screening any more i think.
I think thats for all!
Look, there's so many movies i wanna watch.
so i'll be very BROKE if i watch all of them.
which i think its so NOT POSSIBLE!
Its so annoying.
My dad keeps telling me to stop.
kkay...bye!