Blog History Escapes Portfolio Chat
Thursday, November 27, 2008 @ 3:02 PM
☮ ❤ JONAS!

OH PLS I WANT MY IPOD TOUCH!

always no stock, haix!
PLSPLSPLS i want it by this week!

And also the PSP!

also NO STOCK!
cant those manufacturer produce more PSP n Ipod Touch!
GRRRRR...

Amanda came to my hse just now.
haha... had so much fun doin the dreamweaver thingy.
then go other ppl blogs.
she shows me some of her crazy church who post more than 8 times a day
I wonder how they can write so much!

Then go to a webstie, where they translate our names to jap.
and also state the meaning of our name.

My name in jap is:
*pou-rin*
LOL! so weird!
pou--> means rewards
rin--> genius
WOAH genius???
pou-rin--> You are a beautiful princess who always reaps the rewards of her great genius.
ROFL!!!

I help Amanda to complete her Dreamweaver
whereas for myself i haven complete it!
haha...

ARGH, i must complete it TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

so now got to do the DREAMWEAVER thingy,
STUPID DREAMWEAVER!!!