Tuesday, November 11, 2008 @ 10:10 PM
☮ ❤ JONAS!
Hey guys!
OMG! help me!
i'm suffering from
OJD!-Obsessive Jonas Disease!
LOL!
I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS LOADS!
this all becoz i watch CAMP ROCK!
Oh ya! it totally ROCK!
Cant wait for CAMP ROCK 2 next yr...
Waiting for next yr can make me WANNA DIE!!!!!!
AHHHH....
I'm too CRAZY!!!
And also watching their music video!
Totally ROCK!
I ❤ Burning UP!
I ❤ SOS!
I ❤ Hold on!
I ❤ A little bit longer!
OMG this song almost
MAKE ME WANNA CRY!Its a very sad song!
Okk... enough of this, i'm just being EMO!
I ❤ ALL THEIR SONGS!!!!!!!!!
JONAS BROTHERS TOTALLY ROCK MY LIFE!
I ❤ JOE!
He's a HOTTIE + CUTIE!
I ❤ NICK!
He's a CUTTIE!
I ❤ KEVIN!
He's a HOTTIE!
LOL!
Viewing their photos/MV/Shows
totally make me DROOL!
Who got their songs in their phone!
SEND ME!
I wanna download but its illegal!
*sad*
I just had this thought of migrating to USA if i had a chance...
so that i could go to their concerts!
It's like in there, there're so many concerts in different states.
And i think they dont have a concert in Singapore.
But i still ❤ Australia!
haha...
Ahhh....
tmr got band (sectional)
i spent my time watching their MV/Funny shows about them!
I'm so EXCITED!
i'm going to watch HSM3 tmr.
With my BFFs...
I knew it very LATE!
but still i get to watch it!
Unlike yeethien who wanted to watch 20 century boys.
but it's not SCREENING anymore!
haha...
okkk... i'm being SO EVIL!
Yeethien--> u're just so UNLUCKY!
MUAHHHHAAAAA!!!
:)
gotta go...
I ❤ JONAS BROTHERS!!!WOOTS!