Monday, August 18, 2008 @ 12:30 PM
☮ ❤ JONAS!
Hey, back to posting in SCHOOL!!!
Haha... chinese teacher lets us use the com
HOORAY!!!
Yesterday:
RUSHIN to finish the chinese paper which she gave us. I scared that she need to collect, so never use the com. =(
Then, she never go through today! But never mind,still can use the com.
I watched the table tennis team played against China.
Haix, Singapore still LOSE!!! =( got silver!
But anyway, GOOD JOB!!!
I also watched others, like the swimming, beach volleyball,etc...
Still rmb, Saturday:
BAND!
Carry those HEAVY instruments, now my arms are FREAKIING PAIN!!!
And a blue black on my legs!
During BAND PRACTISE,was super BORING!!!
Selina & I was there SLACKING when the seniors were NOT AROUND!
haha...
Then about 12.30 plus, it suppose to be LUNCH time!
That person was still combining.
Selina & I was so DAMN famished!!!
I need to go EARLY coz i got TUITION!!!
In the end, i was almost LATE!!!
But anyway, still got to skip band for 4 hrs!
YAY!!! Goin 4 tuition isnt a BAD thing afterall.
When we knew that we can go for LUNCH, we RUSH out of the sch!
Went to bubbletea shop n bought cup noodle to eat coz i knew tat theres no time left!
My POOR tongue got SCALDED by the hot soup!
Later, took 135 to paya lebar mrt. Then took 21 bus to tuition centre.
Quickly go n change into my home clothes, coz sch uniform is SO FREAKING GREEN!
When i was about to go and buy bubbletea, GUESS WHAT?
It suddenly started to RAIN LIKE CATS AND DOGS!
After i bought my bubbletea, quickly rush towards the tuition centre.
PHEWWW... almost LATE!