Saturday, August 23, 2008 @ 1:03 PM
☮ ❤ JONAS!
Haix,
today i woke up at 8am for band, after reachin sch, went into the band rm.
Grace or Elaine ask me why m i late?
I was like: huh?
i thots band start at 8.30am
I just lied that i overslept!
haha...
Then practice....
OMG, sian la!
After ms sia came in, she said we were not allowed to use the rm!
need to carry the instruments outside!
She saw me, then ask me over.
She said why after 2.4km, never go for band?
I replied that i was tired
Then she said my attendance not regular, then said wad, ermm i want to be
like merryl, being sacked by her.
I said: no
but then in my heart, was totally different!
*how i wish i was like her, being sack!*
But then i dont want to get into trouble, so i just say no.
But today band ends EARLY!
WOOTS!
After band,
went to foyer with selina.
Sadly, she was goin home by bus.
So i was alone in the foyer waiting for my dad!
Then Cheryln came.
Then more n more ppl came down...
Then elaine came down, cheryln said goodbye to her.
Next, elain said goodbye to ME!
WHAT!
I just waved my hands la!
LOL!
Cheryln was there laughin away...
She said Elaine was serious when she was in band, but after band
she is nice.
WHAT!
I dun noe la! but that what i tink!
Then we chat.... while waiting for my dad to come!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, gotta go for tuition!
bye~