Blog History Escapes Portfolio Chat
Sunday, August 10, 2008 @ 3:07 PM
☮ ❤ JONAS!

8th August 2008 8.08pm/am is the most lucky day for this year!
WOOTS!

At 8pm, i watch the olympics opening ceremony!
INTERESTING but theres some part which is kinda BORING!
The first performance:
About 5000 people came to the stage and perform on the drums.
I could see that all the people's actions are the same,like only 1 person performing!
Then the later parts are BORING! EXTREMELY BORING!!!

I LOVE THE FIREWORKS!!! The scenery was gorgeous!
I watch until midnight!
Unbelieveble! Coz everyday, i slept at 10 plus.
I can stay awake till midnight is very amazing FOR ME!
How i wish i am there, in BEIJING! to watch those competition.

9th August:
National DAY! Singapore 43th birthday!
I love the part when the plane "drew" an heart shape on the sky!
I can see it at my house, near the kitchen.
And also, i love the fireworks!
haha.... =P

After that, i watch the olympics games.

Today:
Boring, nothing to do at home, apart from doing homework and playin com.
Then, switch on the TV, nothing nice programmes.
Again, watch the olympics competition.
Those people are excellent!
- The swimmers are FAST! Etc...

I wanna go out and shop till i drop on my own,
but sadly my parents are bringing me out to dunno whose hse later on!
SIANZ!!!

haiz... this is my boring life!